Saturday, February 23, 2013
Puppy Chow is a super sweet, super yummy treat!
Quick and easy to make and my kids devour them!
5 Cups Rice Chex (divided)
5 oz Green Candy Melts
5 oz White Chocolate Chips
1/2 Cup Rainbow Chip/Yellow/White Cake Mix
1/2 Powdered Sugar
1. Measure out 2 1/2 cups of Rice Chex and add to a bowl.
2. Add Green Candy Melts to microwavable bowl. Heat for 30 second, stir, repeat until melted.
3. Drizzle over Chex in parts then stir/flip Chex around to cover careful not to crush cereal while stirring.
Drizzle, stir, drizzle, stir until all of the cereal is coated.
4. Gradually add cake mix and stir/ flip mix around in bowl until cereal is evenly coated. Set aside.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 with white chocolate and powdered sugar.
6. Let to both mixes set until they have cooled.
7. Mix together and add desired amount of M&M's
Posted by Amy Lynn Lane at 2:26 PM